The Board of Directors of the
National Industrialization Company is pleased to invite its esteemed
shareholders who own ten or more shares to attend the 21st General
Assembly first meeting, which will be held on Tuesday 19th April
at 4:00 pm at Tasnee’s Headquarters.
The agenda will be as
- Vote on the Directors' Report for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015
- Vote on the company's Financial Statement for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015
- Vote on the Auditor's Report for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015
- Vote on the appointment of the auditor (to be selected from the proposed candidates) by the Audit Committee to review the company's accounts for the fiscal year 2016, quarterly financial statements and determine their fees.
- Vote on liabilities clearance for the Board of Directors members for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015
- Vote on the appointment of new Board Members (to be selected from the proposed candidates) for the next period, which begins on 7 June, 2016 for three years (ordinary vote).
The meeting will only be held
if there is a quorum attendance of 50% of the shareholders. All
shareholders wishing to participate should register their attendance on the
record which will take place at 3pm that day. Those shareholders unable to
attend the meeting may assign an alternative representative, who must not be a
member of the Board of Directors, an employee of Tasnee or permanently assigned
by the company to carry out technical or administrative work.
All participants are required
to present all their original share ownership or delegation documents at Tasnee
Headquarters, three days in advance of the meeting. Please call
0114174254 with any enquiries.
Quarters address: Economic Gate Building No. (c 3), Qurtoba street, next to
Imam Mohammed bin Saud University, the North Eastern ring, Riyadh.
Board of Directors
to download the delegation form